Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day #9 - Favorite Link



Our favorite link is some place other than the usual, e-mail, bank, etc., that we visit almost daily.  I think my favorite, though I don't go there daily, is Pintrest.  www.pintrest.com 

For starters it is an amazing place to share neat finds from the internet with a ton of different people.  I find it an especially fun way to find new crafts ideas, share things I love (like food that I will probably never make, but will drool on my keyboard over), interesting decorating ideas (that I have no money to do). It's also a place where I can check and see what my sister loves, since she lives clear in Mississippi and I don't get to see her often.  It's also a place where my daughters can show me what they like and beg me to make for them...hahahaha!  I just find it an awesome site.  If you are not a member and are interested in joing, do NOT, I repeat NOT, ask for an invitation on the page.  The waiting list is very long.  However, if you want to join, please feel free to send me your e-mail address (via facebook) and I will be more than happy to invite you...which means automatic inclusion to the site, which is free, by the way!! 

So, go check it out!!  You'll be amazed at the things you can find there!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates