Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blogging Daily

So, I am supposed to blog daily and keep you all up to date with what is going on in my corner of the world. It's hard to do, when some days there is just not anything going on here. However, I must say, the past 3 weeks have been absolutely jam packed! No time to think, much less blog!

On June 20, at 3:35 p.m. my first grand child was born! Aubree Eileen made her arrival after a lot of hard work by her mom! I was able to be in the birthing room for the whole labor and delivery and I must say, it is hard to watch your daughter go through this process! However, as it was when I had my girls, the arrival of the baby always makes the pain seem so trivial!

The little family came home from the hospital only to find that their air conditioning was not working properly and their home was way to hot to stay in, especially with a newborn! So, everyone got packed up and came on over to my house! I had mom, dad, and Aubree for 2 weeks. They are home now, but because dad works out of town, I've spent this week at their home, mostly just for the nights! Needless to say, I've accomplished little in the sewing room! I have made some baby booties, both for Aubree and for my Etsy shop! I just need to make some more and really get back to work here!

Speaking of my Etsy shop... I just opened it this past week and am looking forward to adding more homemade products! Check it out at:
Just click on the banner and it'll take you there! I hope you enjoy my small offering and come back often to see what's been added! Please remember that I will be adding quilts, quilted wall hangings, purses...oh who knows what may show up in Meme's Boutique! Make sure you visit often!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates